in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protects your privacy rights.
The treatment of your personal data is also carried out with the support of IT tools for the following purposes:
- to receive and confirm your reservation both in terms of accommodation services and ancillary services and to be able to provide the requested services. Since this processing is necessary for the execution of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, consent is not required, unless in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data is provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The processing will cease anyway upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods specified below;
- to fulfill the obligation set forth in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security ” (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal information of the in-house guests according to the procedures established by the Ministry of internal affairs (Decree of January 7th 2013) The provision of this data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide such consent we will not be able to host you at our property. Data collected for this purpose will not be stored by us, unless you provide the consent for storage defined at point 4.
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. Data are processed by us and our representatives and are disclosed only to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the services requested. The data acquired for these purposes is stored by us for the time required by the regulation (10 years and more in the case of tax assessments);
- to be able to forward messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, we need your consent, which you will be able to revoke at any time. Treatment will cease at your departure anyway.
- to send you promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- to protect people, the property and company assets through a video surveillance system installed in some areas of the property, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and the property against possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism, fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except on public holidays or other company closing dates; in any case they will not be stored for longer than a week. They will not be communicated to third parties, unless in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request of the judicial or police authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert your rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Data controller: Blue Inn S.r.l. Via Giosuè Carducci n. 2, 00187 Roma, C.F. e P.IVA 14480371005, tel. + 39 06 64824391.